Frequently Asked Questions

How can I participate in the scheme?

To participate, farmers must belong to a member of poultry association of Nigeria (PAN) is Osun. Farmer shall apply for participation through the association.

What are the eligibility criteria for Broiler Outgrower Farmers?

All prospective farmers must belong to poultry association in Osun. Such farmers must set up appropriate facilities with capacity to stock a minimum of 1,200 birds with corresponding equipment’s (feeders and drinkers) required.

Where can I locate Tuns Farms Limited?

Tuns Farms Limited is located at KM 9 Ikirun road Osogbo, Osun state.