Founder and Owner: Chief Olatunde Badmus
The company is owned by Chief Olatunde Badmus who is the Asiwaju Musulumi of Yoruba land. He was a former President Poultry Association of Nigeria (2002-2006), as at the time he came on board, the fortune of the poultry industry in the country was dwindling and many big farms were closing down.
However, his tenure as the national President of Poultry Association of Nigeria (PAN) made a spectacular turn around in the fortune of the poultry industry.
Chief Olatunde Badmus has also served in various committees and bodies in different capacities such as:
- Member, Presidential Committee for the three Multi-Commodity Development and Marketing Corporation
- Member, Board of Trustees of Nigerian Machine Tools.
- Former Chairman, Poultry Group of Manufacturers Association Nigeria (MAN)
- Former Deputy National President of All Farmers Apex Association
- Former Deputy President of All Farmers’ Association of Nigeria (ALFAN)
Tuns Foods Management team
- Acting Assistant General Manager, Foods and Bakery Allied-Mr Abdul-Hakim Badmus
Mr. Badmus holds a B.Sc. in Accounting from the University of Maiduguri, he started his career with the company in 2008 and has worked in various capacity in different section of the company, giving him an independent knowledge of the system.
He has attended various exhibitions and seminars on food production within and outside the country as this reflects in his admirable leadership quality.
He is presently tasked with the production of products for TUNS Foods and Agro allied.
Tuns Farms Management team
– Assistant General Manager, Quality Research & Development– Mr. Taofeek Badmus
Mr. Badmus is a graduate of Animal Science from University of Maiduguri. He holds a professional Postgraduate Diploma in Food Science Technology from Federal University of Technology, Akure and is currently pursuing his Master Degree in the same course. He is a Fellow of the United State Department of Agriculture (USDA) Cochran Program, a member of Institute of Food Technologist, he has also attended numerous exhibitions, Expos, trainings, conferences and workshops both locally and internationally.
He coordinates the Quality, Research and Development unit of the Group and is also saddled with Corporate Administration & International Business. He has devoted his entire career to working in the Company, thus having an in-depth knowledge of the workings of all the units within the group.